In his noble capacity of the Honorary Consul of the Republic of San Marino to the UK, appointed by the Republic of San Marino since November 2019, Dr Bragagni has been working diligently to:
- Serve and protect the best interest of San Marino citizen, resident or visiting the UK;
- Promote friendly bilateral relations of mutual benefits between the Republic of San Marino and the United Kingdom;
- Promote the mutual development of social, cultural and economic relations between the Republic of San Marino and the United Kingdom;
- Represent a source of credible and useful information for all private individuals, public institutions and economic operators interested in the Republic of San Marino.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Dr Bragagni has been able to mobilize and dispatch a great help to the Republic of San Marino and beyond. In recognition of his merits during the Covid19 emergency relief to the Republic of San Marino, he was awarded Officer of the Equestrian Order of Saint Agatha.
In exercising his official duties as Honorary Consul, he has obtained full membership of:
- Consular Corps of London
- Consular Corps in Scotland
- Manchester Consular Association
- Consular Association of Northern Ireland.
In addition to the membership to the above consular associations, Dr Bragagni and the Honorary Consulate’s staff are active members of the International Institute for Strategic Studies, a world-leading authority on global security, political risk and military conflict.